May 19, 2005

This is the Younger Human. The one who brought me home so that the People could be my staff. Some of his friends had me first, but they couldn't really afford to take care of me. Like, no Stinky Goodness. So he told them his People could buy me Stinky Goodness, and they decided that would be better for me, and let him bring me home.

He's good People.

But.

Today the People left the house this afternoon because the Younger human had to graduate. I'm not exactly sure what that is, other than it makes the People very happy (I think what the Woman squealed was no more tuition!) and it makes the Younger Human quite happy, too. So happy he is not coming home tonight. I don't think he realizes it, but the food is here, and so is his warm bed. Evidently when one graduates, one has to stay outside all night.

Now, I don't begrudge him getting to graduate, but it meant that my dinner, my wonderful Stinky Goodness, was two hours late!

TWO HOURS LATE!!!

Surely he could have done this graduating a little earlier in the day, when it wouldn't interfere with my feeding schedule.

Right?

Right.

Oh, and congratulations to the Younger Human, even though my dinner was late.

No comments: