May 31, 2005

I survived. Just barely.

Since the people at the stabby place didn't know what was wrong with me, the Younger Human had to sit in the car with me until they had a room ready for me. I hated that, but the Woman turned the cold air up all the way before she got out of the car to go inside. And the Younger Human had his Much Better Smelling Friend with him, so that was something nice. I like her; she's always nice to me.

Anyway, I went in after a while and that same guy was there. This time he wanted to shove something up my butt! I let him know in no uncertain terms that was not going to happen. So he touched my ears instead. He doesn't know what's wrong, but gave the Woman some really gross white stuff to give me.

This stuff is the worst treat I have ever had. It's worse than licking my own butt.

He also told her to bring Buddah Butt in for some special test to make sure cooties was all he had. I hope they stab him, too. Just a little.

I still feel really, really bad. After we got home all I did was sleep. After dinner--which I got to eat on the bathroom counter so that Buddah wouldn't bug me--I went back to sleep. There's a nice comfy place in the closet and I went in there for a while. Before the Man left to pass gas I got up for a little bit and he put Buddah in the Younger Human's room so I could have some peace.

I am going to go ask the Woman to rub me under my coller, 'cause MagiCatRN says it will make me feel better, and then I'm going back to sleep, probably on top of the dresser in the bathroom. Buddah Butt can't get up there, and the cold air thingy blows right onto it.

I've never been sick before. I don't think I want to do this again.

No comments: