March 20, 2005

I'm not sure, but I think the Younger Human isn't being fed enough. He is kind of thin for a People, and tonight he picked me up and tried to take a bite out of my tummy.

It's a good thing I have so much fur, because I didn't even feel his teeth, but he scooped me up and flipped me over and all the sudden that giant head was zooming toward my belly, and he was trying to take a bite!! He also chased me around the house, which was kind of fun, but I think I need to have a talk with the Woman about putting more food out for him. He's obviously starving.

Come to think of it, when the People had dinner tonight, he didn't eat. He sat at the table with them, but they didn't give him any of the chicken or the noodles they were eating. All he has was milk. I don't know why he didn't just take some--he's thin but I think he's faster and stronger than either the Man or the Woman. He could take them.

If they don't feed him tomorrow, I think I'll help him attack at dinner, and we'll take away their food.

I mean, he wouldn't try to nibble on ME if he wasn't really really hungry...right?

No comments: