January 18, 2007

Oh man, LOOK!

We can all join Oreo's Posse!

Dooooooooods....this is so cool! We can be like our own kitty GANG (ok, club) and make our people wear wicked awesome sweatshirts, and we'll be all BADA$$!!! Plus, it helps Oreo out, so all the better!

I can't wait until it gets here...I know the Woman will wear it for me because she's a sweatshirt whore and she thinks Oreo is ubercute, but I'm gonna try to get her to take a picture of me with it.

Oh and today! Buddah totally scored for us a little while ago. He did the cute thing and got up on his back legs and petted the Woman on the arm and meowed at her. He sais "I'm so hunnnnggggrrrry" with this tiny little voice, and after she looked at me (I know, I'm not supposed to get the good stuff) she said "Ok. You can have some crunchies, and Ill let Max have a taste, too."

And she did! She gave him some, and put down some for me, too. I think he got more than I did, but I was just so happy to get anything that I'm not complaining. Well, not much... it would be nice if she'd that whan *I* ask, but no...

Obviously, she loves him more.

No comments: