October 30, 2006

It doesn't matter what it looks like or what she says was going on.

I was not snuggling with the Woman.

She just happened to be in the chair I wanted to be in, and she said she was cold so I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone: I'd sit on her and be in my chair, plus she'd be a little warmer.

And I would have plastered myself clear across her lap to make my point (being that it's my chair and I'm only letting her sit in it and I'm only being nice in keeping her warm), but she had that book, and dang that is one BIG book. My only choice was to sit like a person.

And I was sitting like a person, but somewhere along the way I got a little sleepy and shifted a bit. And then slid a little bit. I had my hear on her arm and was =this= close to dreaming about an endless supply of kitty crack and Stinky Goodness, when I realized the Man was up there just past the high wall with that clicky flashy box.

But I was not snuggling. Nope.

No comments: