May 27, 2013

Muster Up Your Mojo, Please.

Doods, this is my bud, Skeezix


I love Skeezix. He's smart, he's funny, he's got huge muscles, and chicks dig him. He's also handsome and very sweet, and as you can tell from his picture, he thinks deep thinks.

Tomorrow morning, on the 28th, Skeezix will be at the stabby place, getting exploratory surgery because he has a tumor in his belly. Guys, I really, really, really want Skeez to be okay. I have this giant tummy ache just thinking about his having to go through this, and I don't want to think about anything bad happening. I don't want the tumor to be anything more than like the Woman's brain zit.

So please send a frak-ton of mojo and good wishes to Skeezix and his Food Lady and Mr. Tasty Face. As badly as I want Skeezix to be all right, they want it even more. They really need him to be all right.

I'll beg if I have to.

Skeezy, my man, you have 100% of my Mojo right now. Please be well.

23 comments:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Purring and purraying!

Dean said...

Purring as hard as we can.
--Jasper

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We're purring hard. Skeezix taught Ichiro everything he knows about being a mancat.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We want him to be Ok, too. We can not purr loud enough!

Rascal and Rocco said...

Awesome picture! We'll be praying for him and his family

me said...

Sending lots of mojo his way.

Sparkle said...

I have been purring nonstop for Skeezix ever since I heard about his tumor.

Unknown said...

Purring loud and proud and lots of positive energy and thoughts from Bazinga The House Ninja and his personal slaves.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Sending tons of healing purrs from all of us!

The Meezers or Billy said...

we are purrring and purraying all day.

Anonymous said...

Abso-toot-lee! Come on Skeezix, purr purr purr. Please be okay.

MargB said...

We're sending purrs and all of our mojo too!

Dip & Dot and the mom

KitKat said...

We are purring and praying for Skeezix. We want him to be okay.
Angel Normie, Mika, Sasha & Grady Lewis

Lisa Thorp said...

Skeezix has our paw-yers for full recovery. Im sure things will be fine.

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

I even have Angel brandi saying a few nice words for him. As sweet as he is, she knows he needs to be here longer.
QUINN

Shaggy and Scout said...

We love Skeezix too. He & the Food Lady have done so much for all of us.

Mighty Kitty said...

We are here for you Skeezix! Sending up major prayers and purrs for you and your Food Lady and Mr. Tastey Face! We need you and so does Curly Cat so get well fast and think about the car you really want to make it happen. Hugs. Mighty Kitty

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am purring my best and strongest purrs for Skeezix.

Kate said...

Have been sending out our best healing purrs and mojo and everything else we can thing of. Please keep us all up to date, Mr Max. We're all worried too, we loves Mr Skeezix.

That's a fine picture of him, too!

Saku said...

We is adding our purrs, we hopes your furiend will be okay.

Sasha, Sami, & Saku

Unknown said...

Mes, Kozmo, the Hairy Slobbery Sisters - Bob and Cinnamon and my Mommy is all purraying furry hard for Skeezix! Wes KNOWS the power of the purrayer works!
Kisses
Nellie

The Island Cats said...

We heard the not so good news about Skeezix. We are purring lots for him...and the FL as well.

Gigi said...

We don't know Skeezix, but if he's your furiend, Max, we know he must be a really good guy. Like the Island Kitties, we read the bad news; we hope he will have some more good time with his People and some warm sunpuddly days. We are furry sorry that you have the sad, Max. Your Woman will give you lots of extra love tonight, I think, and prolly she could use some herself.