August 05, 2010

Two nights in a row--TWO NIGHTS!--my dinner has not only been late, it's been LATE. We're not even talking just a few minutes or even an hour. We're talking HOURS late. Like THREE hours late. I'm not even sure really why the people have been going off and not being here when it's time to feed the kitties, other than this:


Now, I don't know what the Younger Human is doing there, but the People went to watch him do it twice, and they seemed terribly excited about it. They keep mumbling about "Mercutio" and "Romeo and Juliet" and "Holy crap he's good."

Whatever. I think they need to buy him some new pants. His are missing part of a leg, it seems.

Supposedly tonight I'll get my dinner on time, but I'll believe that when I see it.

12 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

mercutio had a metal monster? wow!

sorry about the late dinner - we are lucky that the mom feeds us before she passes out and drools all over herself.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Late dinners are inexcusable. Even it the younger human is Mercuito!

The Florida Furkids said...

Late dinner is bad...LATE dinner is so not right!!! We think that's an even greater tragedy than Romeo and Juliet!

Just Ducky said...

Late dinners for kitties is not good, but glad the boy did well on his thing.

Sparkle said...

That looks like the strangest rendition of Romeo and Juliet I've ever seen... but then, as a cat, I have not been exposed to much Shakespeare.

Teddy Westlife said...

I thought there was a balcony in Romeo and Juliet?

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow... You're related to Mercutio? Cool. I always wanted a famous relative. Just so long as it doesn't delay my dinner.

Katnip Lounge said...

No amount of "culture" excuses a late dinner. Word.

Amy & the house of cats said...

We really don't think what the reason is matters - late dinner is wrong no matter what!!

Gigi said...

Zounds! LATE dinner? Un.ac.cep.table.

But you know what? Mercution DIES, Max--ha ha ha ha ha!

Pip said...

Sorry bouts the dinners Max. But I thinks is a purrty big-deal that the Younger can act. Is not an easy thing. Mine mommy sais Mercutio is a very hard part.
We hopes your dinner is on-time tonight.

Treat Cats said...

Late Dinner is very harmful for kitties.