August 27, 2010

This became necessary:



The People have been "busy" lately, so I haven't been able to get online and visit my friends or leave comments at their blogs, so I pinned the Woman down and made her let me have the computer.

Sometimes, a guy has to do what a guy has to do.

Now, yesterday, I could forgive her for it. It was her 132nd birthday, and the Man took her into San Francisco so that she could drive around and yell at other cars, which apparently is a fun thing to do seeing as how she did it for hours and hours.

She also got to finally fulfill some long burning desire to go see a giant asterisked bridge up close and personal, and she even walked on it. This was apparently more practice walking, I guess to see if she has good enough balance to not fall over into water.

Whatever, it seemed to make her happy.

I didn't mind them being busy too much yesterday because they weren't too late coming home to open a can for me, but the rest of the week? That was just inexcusable. You'd think she would take two minutes to boot up the laptop for me, but no. I might log onto and look at kitty pr0n or something...

So I haven't been able to visit lately and haven't left many comments at all. And that sucks. Because, dang, what good is the Internet if I don't hop around, tossing around Pearls of Psycho-Wisdom?

Really.

You think they'd understand that by now.

19 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

And we have missed your pearls of Psycho-Wisdom!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Ugh, what is it with dem hoomans? Our mom keeps running out, coming, going out, doing stuff in da yard, leaving den she comes home and sez she is to tired to help us leave comments...we need new help!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Yeah you'd think the humans would have it but they keep thinking that they are important. Well I hope her birthday was good. 132 is a lot of birthdays Dude.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Beins are really annoyin.

The Whiskeratti said...

Well, they are hoomins. They don't get much. BTW, happy birthday to the Woman!

Teddy Westlife said...

I guess your training of them is not yet complete.

Kimo and Sabi said...

That is da Golden Gate Bridge! Although, it is orange - pffft. Mommakitty has lived here all her life and never been on dat bridge - silly!

Anonymous said...

are you sure she wasn't afraid you would be ordering up kitty PRAWN???

Peppercorn & Chicklet

Shaggy and Scout said...

Happy Birthday to The Woman.
That being said, we totally agree with you taking matters into your own paws by laying on the laptop.

Gigi said...

Aw, Max, I miss you, Dood! Thank Ceiling Cat your Woman devoted a little time to your well-being today!

I see they were in my city yesterday. You know, I thought I heard some extra peppery yelling going on. My Human says it was pretty darn chilly on the Big A$$ bridge yesterday!

I hope she'll be more attentive to your needs once she's got this walking thing down pat.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

It is a good fing yur human is learning to walk upright an not fall over into da water cuz den yur blogging would seriously be a problem unless da man would help you.

Magoo, Smudge, Bella & Dolce said...

Dude...

Magoo would be very disappointed if there was no one out there to k1ck a55 and take names now that he can't.

We haven't been by to say thank you for your words...

Thanks from Owner of a Cranky cat to Another.

Magoo, Smudge, Bella & Dolce said...

Dude...

Magoo would be very disappointed if there was no one out there to k1ck a55 and take names now that he can't.

We haven't been by to say thank you for your words...

Thanks from Owner of a Cranky cat to Another.

jenianddean said...

Happy 132nd birthday to your Mom! Glad she got to see the bridge (and some fog, it appears). My Mom and Dad went a long time ago and it took them an hour to find the bridge (I mean, how hard should it be, right?).
--Jasper

Mr.Mews said...

I couldn't agree more PsychoKitty. Indeed, sometimes a gentleman has to do what a gentleman has to do.

Mr.Mews said...

I also must say you have a dashing tuxedo.

Mr. Hendrix said...

Happy 132 birthday to your woman! It is a good idea to pin her down. My mommy has been the same way. It is very very irritating.
I need your Psycho-Wisdom to get me thru my day, especially now that the stinky boy is getting on my nerves

Pip said...

Happy 132nd Birthday to the woman!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Our mom is bad about the blog visiting and "being busy" lately too - at least your mom had a good reason for it!! We hope she had a great birthday!