July 31, 2010

Oh wow. I was gonna tell you all about what I've been watching out the back window, but that can wait (it has to do with people insanity and taking baths outside...) because dooods! You have to see the artwork thingy Skeezix's Food Lady made for Daisy Mae Maus!




LOOK AT THAT! Isn't that amazing? You can see more of it on Skeez's blog.

But...best thing about it? She's gonna make another one! You could have your face on some very, very special art, just like Daisy Mae (and the Grate Jeter Harris Hizself...) Skeez's Food Lady is trying to help save the boobies, too, and if you donate to her boobie walk, you'll have a shot at getting a custom made art thingy, too. Doods, this is EXKLOOSIVE (I learned to spell that from Skeexiz) kind of art, you can't just saunter into Tarzhet Booteek and get one. You can go to Skeezix's blog and read all about it or just go here to donate. $5 a shot, but $25 gets you six.

Know what else I like about it?

I got to say BOOBIES again.

5 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Aw, man! That is awesome!!

Teddy Westlife said...

The FL is pretty talented!

The Florida Furkids said...

That is pawsome!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Gigi said...

That is so waaaaay beyond cool, I made the Human go donate so she could win an exkloosive art thingy!

Kendall Howard said...

I do love the painting! It is beautiful and creative. I just did a walk to save the boobies. Seems like we all know someone with breast cancer including myself.