April 28, 2008

Ok...we softened up the background so that white wouldn't be so jarring; hopefully a little tint of blue will help with that (the Woman agreed with Bob--her old eyes were not happy with the contrast.)

It appears that this template works fine with current versions of Firefox, IE, SeaMonkey, and Opera. If the post section is below the side tables, you're probably using IE6 or older, and I don't know how to fix it to work with those. If the post table is bleeding over into the right bar, it's your monitor resolution. I'll work on that; it might mean making the overall table narrower...but generally I optimize for 1024 x 768 resolution. If your system is set for that or higher and it still bleeds, please let me know.

If we can't get this working for 99.99% of the kitties who visit my blog and make my day, we'll revert back to the old template and just tweak that a little.

I'm not sure how much will get done today, though, because yesterday was the Man's birthday but he had to work, so we're celebrating today. After his violin lesson the People might leave us at home while they go out to dinner, and then it's presents and cake! Buddah and I chipped in on a present (and it's totally cool!) and if we're really good the rest of the day we might each get a tiny, tiny taste of cake.

can I go for a ride?Buddah's being a butthead, so he might not get any. No, really, he's being all I'm A Tough Kitty today and it's really ticking off the Woman. If he jumps on me one more time, she's going to let him go for a ride in the dryer. Well, she SAYS she will. She's threated me with that, and I've even gotten into the dryer to wait because that sounds like fun, but she never follows through.

No comments: