December 08, 2004

In the bathroom there's this little box that plugs into the wall; it's where the woman keeps some of her drugs medications. It looks a little like a tiny refrigerator, and keeps things cold like one, too.

Last night I was up on the counter while she was shooting up injecting herself, and the door to it was open, and it looked like my head would fit right into it. And if my head looks like it's going to fit somewhere, I figure I'll see for myself.

I was right; my head fit perfectly and it is definitely very cold in that box. The Woman wasn't terribly amused, I don't think. She sighed and said that one of these days I'm either going to make her stick me with her needle by accident or I'm going to get my head stuck somewhere.

Yeah. I don't think it'll be an accident.

No comments: