November 24, 2004

From listening to conversations around the house, I've been able to pick up a few details about why the People are both always home. The Man is now "retired," though I don't see how, since it's not like he does anything to get tired in the first place. He used to pass gas (I hate to tell the Woman, but he still does) for the Air Force, and did it so long they finally told him to stop.

There have been times I wanted to tell him to stop, too, but I didn't know that was an option.

But, in a couple of weeks, he's going to pass gas for someone else. I didn't know that was allowed, either-I thought he was only really allowed to pass gas for the Woman-but she seems pretty happy about it.

Most importantly, in those discussions I've come to the conclusion that when the Man goes to pass gas for these new people, he will be able to bring home even more and better Stinky Goodness, as well as SHRIMP!

I don't know why he has to wait a couple of weeks. The Woman wants him to start now, but I suppose he has to let it build up before he can pass it.

But, I'm impressed. He passed gas for the Air Force for TWENTY years.

That's a lot of gas.

No comments: