October 28, 2004

All of this "moving" might actually work to my benefit. So far I have 2 huge beds to pick from for my napping needs, plus the Woman has her comfy chair in the living room for me to lounge on.

In one room there's my tower, and it's right next to the bookcases, which I can climb on. In the kitchen I seem to be allowed on the counters, and the Woman says when she puts away the stuff she has on top of the cupboards I'll be allowed to play up there, too.

The downside is that I have to share a bathroom with the Woman, and there don't seem to be any Sticky Little People around here. But there are other cats outside, an though they won't talk to me yet, I think they might soon. The Woman said one of them tried to come inside the other day, and what other reason would he have than to come see me?

I'll be glad when all the boxes are gone. They were fun for a while, but I'd rather they just get the rest of my stuff out of the boxes. I want my stuff.

No comments: