May 09, 2016

IT WILL EAT YOU

Okay, not really, but as far as Buddah is concerned, the new Roomba WILL eat him.


Now, generally, the rule here is that no gets to intentionally scare a kitty, which kept the People from getting a Roomba for years. But then the Auntie got one and really liked it so they decided to go ahead and give it a try. Since Buddah and I tend to nap in a bedroom, they figured they could close the doors and run it while we're sleeping.

Mostly, they thought I would be terrified if it.

This morning, they learned the truth: it doesn't bother me. I made note of it, and then went about my business. And Buddah isn't really afraid of it, he's just cautious. He'll follow it from room to room to see what it's doing, but he's not hiding from it...but I'm still gonna tell him that when he's not looking, the Roomba will eat his soul.

One Facebook, everyone said I needed to get a shark costume and ride it. I think everyone just needs to be happy that I didn't hork a hairball onto it.

Like I did into one of the Woman's shoes.

Oh yeah. I totally did it.

A great big one, right into her spendy running shoes.

Life is good.

11 comments:

Summer said...

I want a Roomba! Not sure I'd be riding it, though. But it looks like a fun cat toy... 'cause, um, that's what it is, isn't it?

Mighty Kitty said...

Wow! I really want one but,our kitty would be so spooked to the point of terror, that it is really not going to happen. Also our dog would literally kill it in moments cause he hates amy vacuums and gives them his toothy death growls and bites! He protects the kitty and will make sure the kitty is ok and not scares! Sweet lil boyz!

Mighty Kitty said...

Wow! I really want one but,our kitty would be so spooked to the point of terror, that it is really not going to happen. Also our dog would literally kill it in moments cause he hates amy vacuums and gives them his toothy death growls and bites! He protects the kitty and will make sure the kitty is ok and not scares! Sweet lil boyz!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

This would probably scare Ichiro... he's afraid of everything.

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

I was surprised our roomba didn't scare anyone over here either

congrats on the shoe

Random Felines said...

nice going on the shoe. mom says all our furs would kill a roomba in no time (not to mention the stairs might do it in)

LMoore said...

I thought the same but it does not bother any of my cats. I was so surprised! They still run when I bring out the regular vac though.

The Whiskeratti said...

Max, you still rule. Totally.

The Florida Furkids said...

We are totally NOT interested in the Roomba here.

The Florida Furkids

Ivan from WMD said...

OMC, we're glad we don't have one of those here. Our freaky neatnik mom would have it on ALL THE TIME.

Thanks again for your kind words about William.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We have a Roomba, but our place is too cluttered fer it ta werk well.