April 01, 2016

WORST APRIL FOOLS PRANK EVER!!!


THEY TOOK ME OUTSIDE!!!


AND THEN I WOUND UP HERE!!!

AND THEN THEY LEFT ME THERE FOR LIKE 3 HOURS!!!

Someone needs to let these people know that April Fools is supposed to be FUNNY. This was not FUNNY. This had me seeing a new stabby guy (he was ok I guess. Didn't make me get out of my PTU) and then I was DRUGGED (which was ok, I guess) and then THEY STOLE MY BLOOD (which was NOT ok.)

And all this because I'm a senior kitty and "it was time to see how things are working."

Well, I showed that stabby guy how things are working. I pooped a lot.

And tonight I'm showing the people how things are working. I'm going to poop on a pillow or two.

THIS WAS SO NOT FUNNY, DOODS!

16 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Holy CARP...that was NOT a funny April Fools prank.

The Florida Furkdis

Random Felines said...

No fooling there.....

Tamsinblu said...

Gigi said...

Humans have no judgment at all when it comes to what's a funny joke and what isn't. Phffft. Sing to them tonight, Max. *That* will be funny.

Anonymous said...

NIFTY PTU, though! What the heck is it??
Susan

MargB said...

Nope...not funny at all. We are senior kitties too Max (we turned 16 on Wed) and we do NOT like the taking of bloods. We don't get good drugs though...might have to work on that.

Dip & Dot

Lone Star Cats said...

Dat's not a funny joke!

Summer said...

That was a BAD April Fools prank, Max!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That was a really bad April Fool joke! I know you will make them pay for it.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Your people are the epitome of evil.
Come live with us, dood.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Your people are the epitome of evil.
Come live with us, dood.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, no! That's not the fun way to celebrate. But we hope your blood work is good.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That was a bad trick! Hope you pooped in all the right places

Mighty Kitty said...

You poop on all the pillows and give them a loud concert of many songs of your people at 3am! Poor Max!

Mighty Kitty said...

You poop on all the pillows and give them a loud concert of many songs of your people at 3am! Poor Max!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

April Fools are sposed ta be FUNNY, not upsetting. Good on the poops...