November 26, 2009

What? I was here first, you go sit on the other side of the table.

I was here first


Dooods...I have come to a realization. And it started the other day, when the Younger Human was here. He helped the People move some stuff around, and then they went out, and when they came back, there was STEAK.

GOOD steak. Medium well real live fresh dead cow. For me

Then he was back today, and there was TURKEY. Not just a tiny bit, but almost a meals worth. And I didn't have to beg, I just sat there at the table and stared at him, and pretty soon I had turkey!

So clearly...the Younger Human is a FOOD GAWD.

Oh sure, the People might have put it on my plate but I wouldn't have gotten it if not for the Younger Human. And he's better than Denny, because Denny only sends home chicken for me, which is good and all, but I got STEAK with the Younger Human, and then TURKEY, which, like, never happens!

Tasty food + presence of the Younger Human = He's a Food Gawd.

This is how I felt after:

It were good

Sleepy and warm and full.

Life is good.

(Oh, and Denny, I still really really really like you and I appreciate that you send home chicken for me. I hope I didn't offend you.)

11 comments:

Teddy Westlife said...

Probably just as well you made your peace with Denny. You don't want him to get upset.

Quill and Greyson said...

Maybe you could ask the Food Gawd to come over here when he is done there?

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Man you are like so lucky to have a food God. We only got parts of a turkey heart and liver, which we ignored.

Diesel said...

Steaking a claim and giving the long stare can be very effective Max. Hope you are on a roll.

The Island Cats said...

You're never gonna want the Younger Human to leave....

Just Ducky said...

Food dudes or dudettes are important. Just bring the tasty stuff.

The Whiskeratti said...

The food peoples are IMPORTANT!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Ya, ya don't wanna upset the Denny cauz chicken is real good! But we gotta ask The Big Thing about "steak". We nefer get that. He says its caus he spices it all up.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You got your own personal food gawd! You re very lucky. I see that you got to sleep in your bed in front ot the fire thingy!

Sly the Cat Care Guru said...

Can I comes and checks this foods gawd out on Christmas... :)

Marti said...

Very nice Max, but remember that the Woman is a food goddess.