November 28, 2007

STUFFS!!!


Coolness! Karen Jo gave me an award!


She says it is "presented to a successful blogger, one who can “be the blog” - making it their own, staying with it, interacting with the readers, and just plain having fun." Ths makes me all tingly, but in a not-creepy kind of way. I'd like to pass it on to Jeter because he just makes me laff and laff...

Oh! And THE BOOK IS UP AT AMAZON!!! They got it up pretty quick; there's no cover image yet but the Woman sent one to them so it should be on there soon, too. I know some of youse wanted the book but wanted to get it from Amazon, so there it is! I don't know if it's up at other online bookstores yet but if not it will be soon.

And UPS says they're bringing boxes of books from the printer to our house TOMORROW, so if you pre-ordered it, we'll have them then and will get them ready to mail out. Some will go out Friday and some Saturday and some Monday, unless she gets really ambitious and gets them all addressed tomorrow night.

U.S. Kitties will get their books in 3-5 days I think, overseas and Canadian kitties, it will take a little longer.

And don't forget, any profits are going to IMOM.org! We think from the preorders the first donation will be $250-300. YAY US!

No comments: