November 20, 2007

Litterbox Wars Part Twoi

Allrighty, first it was the oval box which I made the Woman think was inadequate, until she stuck it in the carpeted Former-Kitty-Club (which I had refused to go in), where I decided to use it once in a while.

She replaced the oval box in the downstairs bathroom with a rectangle box, which was a little too small. I didn't always get all the way into it, and sometimes peed over the edge, but I ALWAYS dig some litter out to cover it up, because that's how wonderful I am.

So today she declares we need a new box. A bigger box. And I'm totally cool with that, because a bigger box just means a greater surface area on which to poop.

And she did it, she brought home a bigger box.

But it wasn't bigger lengthwise or widthwise. It was taller. A lot taller. So tall that if a kitty laid down it in, they might be invisible.

So she put it in the bathroom and put litter in it, and then picked me up and showed it to me, asking if I would use it.

To answer, I stepped in, and assumed the position...with my butt still hanging over the side.

She sighed really hard and said "You're doing that on purpose."

Heh.

I stepped all the way in and did my business (she was considerate and left the bathroom to give me privacy) but I got the message through: if I want, I can still pee over the side, and there's not a thing she can do about it.

Heh heh.

No comments: