October 10, 2005

Coming home an hour late for dinner is not acceptable. The only good thing about it was that the Younger Human fed us when he got home, and he gave me MORE than those People do...

Coming home late is especially unacceptable when looking for a place to move to.

They could have at least brought home some special treats, but nooooo...why bother thinking about the kitties they left behind? I was even nice to the Woman today and napped while stretched across her neck as she watched a little TV this afternoon. You think THAT would get me a treat or two...

AND the Woman obviously ate some fish while they were out. I can smell it on her. Did she bring any home?

Noooo.... THAT would have been nice. God forbid she does nice...

I'm so ticked, I refuse to play in any of the boxes the man has brought home.

No comments: