October 29, 2005


  • Buddah has not seen the see through box yet. The People didn't want him to shred it; it's been hidden away for a while but we get to have it when we move.
  • Apparently, there is a new, though smaller see-through box at the new house. He can have that one.
  • I am not HUGE. I am solid.
  • Buddah refused toeat his Stinky goodness this morning. I ate half if it before the Man stopped me.
  • He refused it again at dinner.
  • The Woman got all "Aww poor baby, let me get you something else," and she DID it! She opened another can!
  • There was nothing wrong with that Stinky Goodness.
  • I chased his little ass around the house today and made him cry.
  • I do not feel bad about that.
  • This time next week we'll be exploring the new house.
  • I am not looking forward to moving.
  • Good thing I can poop at will.

No comments: