March 24, 2015

I'M SLEEPY, DAMMIT!

The Man has a tummy ache today; normally this would not concern me, but I was going to nap on his bed because the order of things is that once he's up in the morning, that bed is mine for the rest of the day, but then the Woman told him he might feel better if he laid down for a bit, and now my nap spot is taken and I don't like that one bit.

There's another room with another bed...why couldn't he go curl up and be miserable on that one instead? Freaking inconsiderate people, cripes...

7 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I find that Males of the human species are quite rude and never think of us. They are especially thoughtless when they do not feel well.

Lone Star Cats said...

Well, dat are pretty inconsiderate.

The Florida Furkids said...

Sooooo wrong.

The Florida Furkids

Ivan from WMD said...

I'd report the two of them for that, Max.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

What's going on? First, you don't get a lap for watching Dr Who and then you dont the bed when your ready for it!!!

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

that is just wrong.. I hope you gave him what for

Mighty Kitty said...

Would you sleep well on top of Buddah's tower in that room? If you don't make any noise or ask for something, maybe he will let you nap. Just askin'.