September 25, 2014

I love this picture of me

I'm on the back of the Woman's chair here, looking at a picture of the Grate Jeter Harris Hizself that his Mom posted on FB.


Now, it was a stunning picture of Jeter's beautiful face, but I think the Woman captured a nice picture of me, too.

Sometimes we work this way. I relax on the back of the chair and tell her what thinks I need her to write down for me. I've been trying to dictat to her in a setting she finds equally relaxing, but for some reason she's getting upset that I'm telling her all my great ideas at 5 in the morning.

There's no winning with that Woman sometimes.

10 comments:

KitKat said...

You da bomb dood!

Ivan from WMD said...

Sometimes? Here it's just no winning.

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

A picture to make all us girl kitties...well, you fill in the blank, you hunk!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

One of the cats who came before used to like to sit like that and then randomly kick the woman in the head. I have considered doing this but I need to be original. BTW, you are looking good Max and it might get used to show off your amazing intelligence on Sunday.

Unknown said...

You look fantabulous as always and why not, you're you after all.Your kittenality and intelligence just shines like crazy in this pic though. As for you getting your best ideas at 5:00 in the morning ideas don't know a time. They are there when they're there. Means the woman might need to bring a pen and stenosis pad into the bedroom with her so she can get all your new, clean, fresh start of the day thinks right when they happen.

Vicat said...

Great pic and all that noise from the reno? Totally worth it. The new kitchen makes a great frame for your mancatness.
~Vicat

Mickey's Musings said...

We agree with William!
There is no winning with Moms :/
Waking them up at ungodly hours ...
now that's fun( and maybe winning a bit) !
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Ellen in Oregon said...

It is a cruel twist of fate, Max, that the woman does not appreciate being awakened at 5 AM to listen to you dictate your what flows off your barbed tongue. Tell the woman that genius must flow forth & knows no clock or calendar.

The Island Cats said...

You look pretty comfy there, Max.

Mighty Kitty said...

You handsome awesome dood you!