September 18, 2014

I had to, guys...I just had to...

While I was waiting PATIENTLY for my dinner, the Woman sat at her desk, supposedly doing things with her checkbook and bank account, and ripping a CD to her iTunes, when this...NOISE...came from her.

It was awful.

It hurt my ears.

It OFFENDED me.

So I jumped on her desk and did what any respectable cat would do when faced with this disturbing noise. I head-butted her right in the face.

Oh, she was all Damn, dood, I was only humming, but that didn't change the horribleness of it.

Guys. You know what humming is?

IT'S SINGING WITH YOUR MOUTH CLOSED.

I think next time I'm going to have to asterisk-butt her in the face. That should stop it for good.

10 comments:

Summer said...

Humans don't realize how they assault our sensitive kitty ears!

Millie said...

Hey, at least it wasn't a fart.

Vicat said...

Double points if you catch her with her mouth open on an asterisk-butt!
~Vicat

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Bwahaha!

The Island Cats said...

Max, you should hear our mom when she sings with her mouth open! Arrrrrrggh!

Just Ducky said...

If your ears hurt, let her know it!

Mighty Kitty said...

Donn't be so obvious. Mystery is everything. Nose butt her with your tongue hanging out in that cute little way we all know how to do. And let her wonder, for the next half hour, where you and your tongue have been!

Unknown said...

Ewwww,Vicat, she'll get a month full of cat butt. That's gross.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We are STILL sometimes amazed at the distressingly weerd noises some Beins make...

Saku said...

You are a smart kitty Max! We just runs away from the noise.

Sasha, Sami, & Saku