- Singing. I've resumed my middle-of-the-night arias because I'm pretty sure the Woman missed them. In fact, I think my signing brings her close to having a religious experience, because more than once I've heard her say "Oh my God..."
- Farting. Well, really only the one time was worth mentioning. The Woman had me trapped in the giant litterbox room with her while she was taking her drugs, and I let a good one rip. And doods, there were only the two of us in there and she still asked, "Was that you?"
- Chasing Buddah. I've decided that since he doesn't want to play with me--which I used to enjoy--that I'm going to force him into it. So when he least expects it, I start chasing him. But when one of the People notices, I do a fast turn and make it look like he started it, so he gets in trouble. That's the best part, when he gets told to leave me alone.
- Eating. Well, yeah. Why not?
- Looking out the front door when it's open. The weather has cooled a few times, and on those days the people open the door. But man, there is nothing worth seeing out there. The house is set back just far enough that we can't really see what's going on. And that sucks.
October 01, 2011
Dang...almost a whole week without posting... What I've been up to this week: