January 05, 2008

There was TWINKIE tonight!

The Woman had one and I jumped up in her lap, but she didn't get the hint; she just shoved me off with a "the lap's not available at this moment." I didn't want the lap, I wanted the Twinkie! So I tried again, and she put me back on the floor. Let me tell you, I was a whole new level of upset. Twinkies don't come around every day, and when there's one, I should get a HUGE bite.

She got up and was headed for the trash can to get rid of the wrapper, so I ran after her, and I admit, I might have squeaked a little bit because I was afraid she was going to down that sucker in one whole bite. Then it was like the dim bulb in her brain finally clicked on, and she said "Ohhh! You love Twinkies, don't you?"

Duh.

Buddah was there, too, so she let us both have a tiny bite, and then another tiny bite. I was kind of hoping Buddah wouldn't like his, but he scarfed it down, too.

After that she said we couldn't have any more, because she didn't want to deal with psychotic furballs on a sugar high. But. BUT! Twinkies come in a box, so I know there's more in this house somewhere, which means there will probably be bites tomorrow!

I might even be nice and not try to go up her nose after the shrimp she's obviously been snorting. Oh, she says her nose smells because she's got a bad cold, but I know the smell of live fresh dead shrimp, and it's up there.

Oh, wait.

Shrimp...Twinkies. Shrimp...Twinkies.

Decisions, decisions...

No comments: