January 30, 2008

Man.... last night the Younger Human wasn't home so I took the opportunity to stretch out on his bed for a nice long nap. It's a good bed and very comfy to stretch out upon, so I relaxed and just slept for 3 or 4 hours.

When I woke, I went downstairs because I had the munchies, and surely it was crunchy treat time.

I mean, we always get a couple of crunchy treats at 11 p.m., because that's when the woman shoots up takes her one medication, and she gives us a few crunchies so that we won't "help" her inject it.

But I got downstairs, and the lights were off and she was headed upstairs! And she said "Sorry, Bug Guy, you missed snack. There's food in the dishes, though."

What? WHAT?

Like she couldn't have turned around and gotten a couple of crunchy treats for me? She knew what I wanted, why didn't she get it for me? How lazy is a person if they can't even be bothered to walk 15 steps to get something the kitty deserves to have?

I bet Buddah got some.

That little suckup never sleeps through crunchy time.

No comments: