September 06, 2007




Damn, I'm gonna miss her...


Ever since I met Ayla online, I had that thought in the back of my head that if I was equipped for a girlfriend, Ayla would be it. She was my fellow grump, as snarky as I could be on any given day, and she understood the plight of being pestered by younger kitties. She was far too beautiful for the likes of me, but that didn't keep me from admiring her.

I can't imagine the blogosphere without her there. We've lost so many kitties in the 'sphere lately. I hated the idea of Ayla in pain, hardly able to eat, and I'm glad she's romping around the Rainbow Bridge with all the rest of the kitties who have gone to pave the way for the rest of us, finally free of the tumor that had been bothering her so much lately.

But I'm gonna miss her. I'm gonna miss her a whole lot.

No comments: