1. I like to sit on the Woman's lap, but I rarely sit on anyone else. She doesn't realize it yet, but she loves this about me.
2. If I had not gotten so sick right after Buddah came to live with us, I would probably like him more. I was really curious about him until I started feeling so bad, and since then I just think he's a pain. I would be happy if I was the only cat, but I'd probably also miss him for a little bit if he vanished.
3. I can turn lights on and off. Because of this, the People made sure there was nothing for me to jump on so I could get close to light switches in the new house.
4. I really do punch the Woman in the eye when she's sleeping sometimes. It works; she wakes up.
5. A couple of weeks ago I developed some acne on my chin, and it left a tiny bald spot.
6. I do not like loud noises and I will run from them; the People think this means I'm chicken, but I think it means I'm smart enough to know that loud might mean dangerous.
7. One time a lady emailed me and said she wanted to take me from my People because they obviously don't treat me very well. I think she was kidding. I hope she was kidding. Because if she did that, I would totally have to poop on her pillow and treat many things of hers to a toothy death.