August 29, 2006

Oddz N Endz

  • It's not fair to open the cupboard with the Stinky Goodness cans and add more to it without giving the kitties some Stinky Goodness
  • It's really not fair to use the slow cooker thingy to fix something all meaty smelling for your dinner because that drives the kitties nuts with all the good smells
  • Letting strange people in to look at where we live bothers the kitties. Don't do it again
  • If the man who owns the house wants people to look at it he should give you a bajrillion dollars or wait until we're gone
  • I only wanted to sit on the desk when there was crap in the way. Now that you cleared off a giant spot, I don't want to sit there
  • No, I am not amused by the way you play fetch with Buddah. Frankly, I find it disturbing. Am I the only one who realizes that 1)he is not a dog, and 2)that is not a real mouse you're throwing?
  • I know you went shopping today. So why did I get no presents?
  • No, I don't care if you have to pee. I want to sit in your lap. Deal with it
  • If you forget to give me my chunk tonight, I promise to not poop on your pillow...

No comments: