January 31, 2005

The Office is no more.

I'm not sure what I think about this, but I suppose it's okay as long as it means we're not moving. The Woman moved all of her stuff into the bedroom. Desk, bookcases, everything. The Office is now just a mostly empty room. My window seat is still in there, but I don't like to lounge in there alone, so they might as well take it down.

But...and this is the good part...the bookcases are now right next to the big bed. And you know what this means? It means I can jump up there and then fly right off and onto the bed! And this is especially fun at 5 in the morning! I get a lot of speed going on that jump, too, so even if I don't land right on top of a Person, they know I've landed.

And another good part...if I want to nap in the same room with the Woman while she works, I have the entire big bed to stretch out on. I don't have to curl up in my little bed. Now, it's a nice little bed, but little is the key word there. I am a big cat, and need a big space to sleep upon. And it has the fuzzy blanket, which is always nice to sleep on.

Since the Woman is trying to concentrate on something, I think now would be a good time to go into the Office that is no longer an Office, and sing. With it so empty, it echoes. Kitty song echoes are a good thing to work to.

Right?

No comments: