June 01, 2017

IT'S JUNE!!!

You know what that means, right?


IT'S MY BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

No one really knows exactly what date I was born on, but they guessed it was somewhere between June 10-June 25, so the people picked the 20th to be my birthday. But this is a milestone birthday, so I'm gonna celebrate all month long.

This year I turn sixteen, SIXTEEN. And you know what happens when your turn sixteen?

YOU GET YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE!

 As soon as I'm done here I'm going to the DMV website to download the manual so I can start studying, and then on my birthday I'm going to suck it up and let the Woman take me outside so I can go there and take the test. And maybe after that we'll go to lunch and then car shopping, because at this stage of my life I totally deserve a convertible.

A red one, I think. Or maybe blue, if I can find one in TARDIS blue.

15 comments:

Ivan from WMD said...

We think you should celebrate all month, Max. And even if it's only for that abbreviated time frame, you should get a gift a day. And they can get you the convertible for the last day!

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

oooh, if you find a Tardis one, let me know!

Mighty Kitty said...

Mr. Awesome you deserve everything on your wish list! Just don't speed cause I don't think the Woman will pay a ticket! You are such a precious cat and I love you as if you were my kitteh. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Summer said...

Hey, Boodie turned 16 last month! But I don't think she could pass a driver's test. She a little, um, vague.

Binga turned 16 last year... she didn't know she could apply!

Lone Star Cats said...

Happy birthday month!

Mighty Kitty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Life of Riley said...

Sweet sixteen!!! Happy birthday Max.

your fellow traveler said...

Happy 16th Max!! G'luck with the driver's test. I know you can do it!! Ouija and Andy turn 16 this month as well. Andy's been driving a truck for Cat Trucking for some time now, but no one knew he only had a learner's permit!!

(I tried to get a birthday wish to appear on here. Just not getting it! Sorry)

Shaggy and Scout said...

Happy Birthday month to you Max!
Go for the gusto!

Eastside Cats said...

Way cool, Max! Tardis blue is nice, but I'm thinking a new dark green would match your eyes, and make all of the other cats jealous!

Todd, Malaysia said...

Study hard Max. Pass your driving test at 1 go.
When you've got your license PLEASE don't drive fast. Take Buddah along wherever you go Max.

Deziz World said...

Happy Birthday month. It's Raena's Gotchaday month so we're celebratin' all month too. She's still too young fur a driver's license, but she does a purretty good job drivin' da wheelchair. Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Smudge said...

Happy Birthday fellow old fart! Getting your license is overrated, says the thousand year old dad. Happy weekend to y'all!!!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Happy Upcoming 16th! We hear that The Master Motor Cars sells a vehicle in Tardis Blue. But you might want to be cautious about that...

purrmonster said...

Max, happy birthday month--and yes, you should get real live fresh dead shrimp all month just to celebrate! Let us all know how the driving thing works out; I'm worried how you'll reach the pedals. Pedals, schmedals . . .