April 12, 2015

Max's Totally Awesome Very Good Day

Hello.
"Every morning, Max," she said. "Every morning, between 5:15 and 5:30. Meow meow meow meow. It's getting old, dood."

Why is she not happy? I used to sing out at 4:30. I GAVE HER AN HOUR. Cripes.

In other news, there's a Doctor Who marathon on today, so I can be pretty sure she won't go anywhere, which means she'll have a ham sandwich for lunch, which means I get Doctor Who all day AND ham!

Oh! And in other other news, not even on Facebook, my day was capped off with STEAK! I got ham, for lunch, Doctor Who all day, and STEAK!

It's not even my birthday yet.

7 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow what a day. I just had Game of Thrones (which really really ought to come with ham)

Lone Star Cats said...

Yeah, Game of Thrones should come wif ham too!

Mighty Kitty said...

Wow, Max! Totally awesome, dood! You deserve it though. There is no other kitty that can match your greatness in my humble opinion!

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

what an awesome day

Saku said...

Pawsome day Max! Don't you wish efurry day could be that good?

Sasha, Sami, & Saku

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We bet The Doctor allus has a ham sammich in his pockets! Why not, he has everythng else there!

The Meezers or Billy said...

you got the motherlode!!!

oh wait, the mom says to make sure that your mother doesn't think we are calling her a lode. that's OUR mom.