August 31, 2012

How I felt today when the Woman would let me sit in her lap, and when she wouldn't give me crunchies on demand, and when she looked at me when I didn't want to be looked at:



How I'm gonna greet the Woman at 6 a.m. tomorrow:


On the plus side, today wasn't hot, so this afternoon the Woman opened the front door and the living room window, so I got to sit there and get tons of fresh air.

That should be nice and invigorating for an enthusiastic 2 a.m. game of Thundering Herd of Elephants.

Exercise.

She should thank me.

9 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Thundering Herd of Elephants at 2 AM is the best! We played that last night at about 1:30 so we were a little early.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

HaaHaMeow! Those crack us up! Great gifs. Happy Caturday, furriends.

Vicat said...

Oh Max! Its just pawful! I haz tu go to teh kennel for a week!! Have a lot of nippycrackshrimp on my bday wednesday for meh!
~Vicat

Unknown said...

Remember, it's a holiday weekend for the peoples. Everytime I woke up last night I jumped up on the bed and thanked my Mums for being home with us bt headbumps and singing soft trills and chirps. Do you know that by the fifth, or maybe it was the sixth time, I was showering her with my appreciation she pushed me away and said "Enough already!" Sheesh! After all that WORK she didn't get it! I guess I'll have to try harder tonight! - Casey Cat

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

I think she will get the message quickly!

Saku said...

That should do it Max, good job!

Sasha, Sami, & Saku (Mom Eileen)

Katie Isabella said...

Yer KILLIN'me!!!! Oh my COD I laffed!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We can hear you: LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA...

Shaggy and Scout said...

Fresh air is the best! So is taunting. Enjoy both.