February 23, 2012

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Someone asked me at mousebreath! if I'd ever tried Silvertine and I hadn't but I wanted to because Spitty the Kitty really seems to like it, and today in the mail I got a package, and Skeezix's Food Lady sent me some! I had to take a nap and I was totally going to get whacked out on it but when I got up we had company and it's kinda rood to get stoned when you have company.

And doods, I did not run from him. I stayed right there in the room and didn't freak out or anything, because he as with the Younger Human, and even though they both smell like That Damned Dog Butters, if a person is with the Younger Human I figure they've got to be good.

But, I digress. I did not get to try my Silverine yet, but I will in the morning. I AM SO EXCITED!

I imagine it's gonna be a lot like this:


I will report back.

Stay tuned.

6 comments:

Sparkle said...

I can't wait to hear your report! I am very curious about this silvervine.

Sword Point Productions said...

Looking forward to seeing how it goes :)

I always see hilarious animal stuff on your page so I just thought I'd share this video we made goofing off - starring our newest rescue Lola the Call of Duty Kitty! ♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lND-uO51TYE&hd=1

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We are looking forward to your report too--you know after you come down...

Unknown said...

Me don't wants you to wait until after yous comes down, me wants a report while you is still flying! Me really wants to knows about that silvervine....
Kisses
Nellie

The Island Cats said...

Hey, Max, we just got some silvervine too! But our mom hasn't given it to us yet either because she wants to be able to supervise us when we've got it just in case we need talking down.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

interested to hear how you like it. Mom doesn't know about that stuff...she has her doubts!