July 24, 2011

Things on my mind

  • Someone stopped following me. I notice those things. WHY YOU NO LIKE ME?

  • The Woman tripped over her own feet earlier. So I guess she really does need all that walking practice.

  • There’s nothing worth watching out the windows, but I keep looking.

  • I think we need some sticky people out there. And for someone to rip the bushes out because we can’t see past them.

  • Buddah likes to use one of the dammit machines as a bed and a place to play. It’s good that someone uses it.

  • Yeah, we know he hasn’t blogged in forever. He needs help to do it, and the Woman has a lot of things going on.

  • Plus, he’s a crackhead.

  • In early May the Man gave the Woman a little vase with a single rose in it. It’s still on the fireplace mantel. It looks really bad.

  • But then so does the rest of the house.

  • The Woman wants to know who keeps kicking litter out of the box. I don’t think it matters since she never sweeps in that room anyway.

  • At least she scoops.

  • We have the hots, but not nearly as much as our friends back east. They have the Oh Holy Hell Hots.

  • I am doubly enjoying the cold air blowing thingy just for them.

  • That’s how awesome I am.

20 comments:

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Max, you rule, you are my hero!!! When I grow up I want to be just like you. Is that OK, even if I am a girlie cat?

Miracle 4Paws

The Whiskeratti said...

Yeah, we lost someone recently too, off our list! The NERVE!!

The Florida Furkids said...

We lost a whole bunch of our pals from our Google reader. We were furry unhappy about that.

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We haven't stopped following anybody, but we have noticed that if we follow new blogs they show in our reader but we don't show as a follower.

The Island Cats said...

Max, those are some interesting thoughts you have.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You put a lot of thought into this post! We have people following us that we have no idea who they are! WHen we follow people, it takes a couple of months for them to show up in our reader!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Pawsome thoughts! We luf the way you roll! xoxo

Sparkle said...

If someone stops following me, I just think they're the ones losing out!

Gigi said...

My Human hardly understands the whole following thing. She is so lame. At first we used to sign up to follow people but we don't understand what it even means or what this "reader" people speak of is. I have followers but I don't know what they do or what I do. Sometimes they come and go. I don't have very many followers; maybe it's because nobody loves me or maybe it's because I don't follow them. Once a week or two ago we losted ALL our followers but then they came back and now it seems like they are "members". It's all more than my Human can understand or worry about.

David E. Francis said...

Thanks for the news about Buddah. We were wondering if he was okay or not. He may not be as cool as you are Max; but, I think he is kind of cool also. Love you both.

Dee

P.S. Keep cool! :-)

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

"THINGS ON OUR MIND" We wish you would stop over and visit us!" (unless of course you do and we just don't know that!)

:)

Quill and Greyson said...

If I could... I'd follow you twice.

jenianddean said...

I don't know who would stop following you... I'd follow you twice to make up for it, if I could.
--Jasper

Zeroichi said...

i will replace your missing follower.... i'm way better than him/her anyways.

Sam and Zorro said...

By "following" do you mean in Twitter?
We'd follow you if mum would get off her ... and actually log in! But we check on you here everyday - can you tell? You are the 'attitudest' cat on the interwebs, Max.

The Furry Bambinos said...

Bushes are blocking your view of Cat TV?! We live for the views out our windows! You are welcome to visit anytime.

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, Caramel, Sunny, and Sky (& fosters Jett, Panda, and Domino)

Teddy Westlife said...

I notice when someone stops following me too Max. It makes me crazy not knowing who and why!

Anonymous said...

I love you Max, but I miss Buddhah!!!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Well this really sums it up, we love your lists! We can especially relate to the lack of cleaning around this house. Lazy lazy.....

Max said...

Sam & Zorro...by "following" I mean the Google Friend Connect thingy in the right sidebar. It used to be called "Followers" but Google got all uppity and decided people and kitties needed to connect and not follow. ::shrugs::: Who knows why they do what they do...