February 11, 2011

Remember that giant yellow thingy in front of the fire place thingy that took the space where my red bed was?

It's apparently a Dammit Machine. 'Cause that's what I hear when the Woman is on it. Dammitdammitdammitdammitdammitdammitdammitdammit...

Anyway, Buddah is afraid of it. It's not like it actually moves, it just makes a whirring sound and the dammitdammitdammitdammitdammitdammitdammit noise, but once it starts up, he runs.

Now, he doesn't seem to mind the sucky monster, and that's like 5000 times louder. So I don't get it.

I sat and watched for a while tonight while the Woman was on it, and I'm not sure what she's hoping to accomplish. We already knew she could say "dammit" quite well, and I KNOW she knows a bunch of other things on the bad word list, so it's not like she needs the practice. She's like a flippin' Bad Word Queen.

I dunno.

I'm just not gonna get too close, because even though it's not too loud and doesn't go anywhere, I think it could eat a kitty's tale, and I'm quite attached to mine.

13 comments:

KnottedFingers said...

lol Max just so you know when I saw a photo of it 'I' was wondering how the heck it worked. Do you think the Dammit Machine will best the Woman?

Gigi said...

Do you think it might be like when she was practicing the walking? I mean, I can't quite figure out how she is going to get anywhere on it, but then I can hardly ever figure out the Humans. Meanwhile, stay away. Buddah has the right idea.

Sparkle said...

That machine is double rude - first it gets in the way of your red bed, then it curses! Maybe you should slap some sense into it.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think we have one of those but ours is not yellow and not in front of our fireplace...

Shaggy and Scout said...

That horrible thing needs to be banished to another room so you can get your bed back. Doesn't the woman know the cat's needs come first?!

Katnip Lounge said...

three words:

pee.

on.

it.

Motor Home Cats said...

We think you are right - it could eat a tail. Avoid getting near it. Of course, it's good to watch from a safe distance. The entertainment value when the woman is on it, is probably sky high.

Cody and Gracie

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Hey Max! We bet that iffen ya could get that green part ta come loose while she is using it, mebbe she would go shootin forward an make space fer yer red bed again...

Unknown said...

Oh, me thinks Katnip Lounge has the right idea.
If it makes the lady damnit and it took the place of your bed, then make it stink!
Nellie

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

So she is teaching you words from teh bad word list. Maybe that is why Buddah does not like it! He is still young to hear those words!

Gigi said...

P.S. Max, I wouldn't worry about it. The Humans almost always give up on these things before too long.

Just Ducky said...

We like your tail attached to you too.

The Meezers or Billy said...

those dammit machines are terrible. and why is it near the warm air thing?