September 12, 2010

My lap time has been woefully lacking lately; the Woman usually has her computer on her lap and doesn't leave any Max room (and yeah, once in a while I try to get on it anyway, but it's just not comfy) so while she was asleep last night I body slammed her a few times, stepped on her nipples, and did other things to make her wake up and give ne head skritches. And doods, it totally worked! She woke up and paid attention to me! Well, yeah, some of that attention was wrapped in words that are on lotsa kitty's bad words list and she rolled over and went back to sleep, but when she was in that in-between place of being asleep and pissed off, she totally petted me and rubbed my chin and head.

11 comments:

Sparkle said...

Sometimes you have to be firm with humans. Like really firm. And lots annoying.

The Meezers or Billy said...

good job!!!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Take what you can get! We do that to Mom alot!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Ah now that makes it all worthwhile, doesn't it?

Katnip Lounge said...

SCORE! And you didn't have to use the kitty-fist. Verreh civilized.

Anonymous said...

these are excellent tek-neeks, especially the BoobieStep, which i practice nightly myself.

jenianddean said...

Way to go Max!
--Jasper

The Furry Bambinos said...

You da mancat!

Cookie tried that with Mom last night, but without much success. Mom just gave her a corporal cuddle that sent Cookie fleeing the bed. Maybe our Mom was too wide awake?

Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Hmphh! If I do that I get kicked off the bed with a boot up the backside.
Eric

Gigi said...

What is WRONG with your Woman Max? I think she needs to pay WAAAAAY more attention to you, and prolly to Buddah also!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do...