May 24, 2009

Look at this. LOOK AT THIS!



Not only does she hog both the computers that I could use, now she's got one hooked up to a giant idiot box, and she sits on MY BED so that she can pretend to work. During the day it's MY bed. I should NOT have to share. Heck, I even only allow Buddah a tiny place on it. He has to curl up on one of the pillows at the top of the bed and the rest is supposed to be just for Max.

Oh and to top it off, this afternoon I woke up from one of my naps and smelled pizza, so of course I got up to go see. And the Woman gives me this "Oh this isn't real pizza, Max, it's just microwave crap."

Well. It seems to me that if it smells like pizza and it's edible like pizza, then it doesn't matter if it's microwave crap. I should get to at least sniff it and take a lick. But no, she wouldn't let me have any.

And now she's sitting up here on the bed with me like she expects me to just hand everything over to her. Well i got news for her. I'm gonna go visit at least a few of my friends' blogs, so she can just stuff it. Her "research" (which I think is a confused attempt at looking for p0rn online, but she's failing miserable at that) can just wait.

Unless she'll go open a can of Stinky Goodness for me. For that, I'll let her have her precious keyboard...


Oh! I almost missed it! It's HUGS WEEKEND in honor and memory of the wonderful and most awesome Bonny Underfoot. Since I really don't want to hug any people around here...

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS FOR ALL MY KITTY FRIENDS}}}}}}}}}}}}}

...and we shall never again mention that I actually hugged anyone...

No comments: