November 19, 2008

If I had a palm, my face would be in it...

Ok, lots of you emailed me about a newsletter from PetPlace.com...apparently the little black monster has a name so unusual people are taking note of it. Now, if you want to know what total irritation feels like, let a kitty with ADHD (emphasize the H) traits know there's something special about him. Buddah is WAY too excited about this, but since it makes him happy, go tell him how cool it is.

=sigh=

In other news, getting a proof copy of my book has been delayed because someone :::glares at the Woman::: screwed up the spine and it was gonna print on the back. And it was screwed up twice, sh she finally said a whole bunch of really fun words and just took all the words off the spine. I think that makes her spineless...

Oh, and to everyone who emailed me about the newsletter...it realy is kinda cool so thank for letting me...but don't tell Buddah I said so. I'll never hear the end of it...

No comments: