February 25, 2007

Bonnie tagged me and then others did, so I finally got the Woman off the computer so I could do it too...

A) Four places I have lived:

1. Travis AFB, CA
2. Evil, Ohio
3. In an apartment
4. In a house
5. In another house

B) Four things I love to watch:

1. People doing stoopid stuffs
2. Buddah running into a wall
3. Water swirling in the toilet
4. Any People opening a can of Stinky Goodness

C) Four places I have been outside my home:

1. In the car so we could move--MORE THAN ONCE!!!!
2. the stabby place, lotsa times
3. In my plastic tomb, outside, where Sticky Little People play
4. The stabby place counts way too much t only mention once

D) Four websites I visit daily:

1. FARK.com
2. The mows, best comic EVAH!
3. The blogs on my blogroll, even when I don't comment, I go to them all. Except that one. You know who you are. ;)
4. The Woman's blog, to see if she's talking about me

E) Four of my favorite foods:

1. Stinky Goodness
2. Temptations crunchy treats
3. Fancy Feast crunchy food
4. Shrimp!

F) Four places I would rather be right now:

1. In the kitchen, eating Stinky Goodness
2. In the office, eating crunchy food
3. In the litterbox, making room for more food
4. On a warm lap

G) Four toys I have owned and played with:

1. The sneaky red dot
2. A tribble
3. Cat dancer
4. Buddah, especially when he doesn't expect it

H) Four nicknames my staff have tried to assign me:

1. Big Guy
2. Snarkmeister
3. Bottomless Pit
4. PSYCHOKITTY!!!!

I) Regarding Catnip:

Love it
It's nice
Could take it or leave it
Don't like it or can't have it

J) Regarding Cat Grass:

Love it
It's nice
Could take it or leave it
Don't like it or can't have it

K) First four things I'd buy after winning the lottery:

Shrimp
Kitty Crack
Alla da Stinky Goodness
A new Rumbly bike for the people, cause when they're out riding, they're not bugging me

L) Four things I do besides eat, sleep, and litterbox:

Write about how horrible my life is
Push Buddah down the stairs
Stick my nose up the Woman's nostril
Sing at 3 a.m.

M) Four things I want to do this summer:

Eat all the stinky goodness, and then find some more
Push Buddah off the wall cutout
Write a best seller
Deposit the Worlds Biggest Poop into a litter box

N) My four most prized possessions that have limited value to anyone else:

Buddah
The Woman
The Man
my Tribble

O) What I’m going to do before tomorrow is over:

Step on one of the Woman's nipples
Meow loud enough at night that she'll think something is wrong
Eat Stinky Goodness
Push Buddah down the stairs

P) Which of the following is your favorite place to hide and play?

Paper bags
Plastic bags
Boxes
Other (please describe)


Q) Four other "pets" your staff have kept with you:

Lots of fishies
Hank the Dog
Buddah Pest
The Younger Human

R) Four furiends I tag to respond:

Everybody has been tagged it seems...I'm always late to the party...

No comments: