August 22, 2005

Things That Are Annoying Me Today

  • Buddah.
  • The Woman did not pay enough attention to me when I woke her up at 4 a.m.
  • My morning nap was interrupted.
  • Buddah.
  • A noticeable lack of crunchy treats.
  • After 2 months of freedom, they put my collar back on because my fur has grown out enough.
  • Buddah.
  • The Woman has a HUGE bag of crunchy treats and she won't share. She says they're M&Ms and not kitty treats, but I saw the bag and I don't believe her.
  • No one will put the TV on Animal Planet for me. I want to make fun of stupid doggies.
  • Buddah.
  • There are no Sticky Little Creatures to watch outside my windows.
  • There's nothing to watch otuside my windows because of the stupid bushes.
  • Buddah.
  • No one has given me kitty crack in quite a while, and I deserve some.
  • The phone thingy rang when I was laying on it. And then they hung up when the Woman said "hello?" into it! If you're going to ring my butt, you should say something!
  • Buddah.

No comments: