February 07, 2005

The Younger Human and his Much Better Smelling Friend were here tonight...but I don't know how long they were here, because no one bothered to come to the back of the house and tell me when they got here!

My People are just jealous, jealous things. They know the Younger Human and his Much Better Smelling Friend are my Favorite People, and they can't cope with it. The only reason I know they were here is because I needed to go out into the living room to make sure no one had absconded with my toys and dry food during my afternoon nap, and there they were! Right there in my living room!

But did I get to see them very long?
Phffft.
They left not too long after I found them there.

You'd think the People would be mature about this and just come tell me when my favorite People are here. They get to admire and adore me the rest of the time, and it's only fair that the Younger Human gets to see me and play with me, too. After all, he's the one who brought me home, not them.

It's not fair. I should be allowed to see the Good People more.

No comments: