January 19, 2005

Gosh.
It's pretty.
And it has me on the cover.

Right after I posted about the Woman and her stinky breath, the man with the big brown truck came (but I didn't see the truck) and brought her a copy of my book. I'm even on the back cover!

Here's the thing about the book: it's got my entire blog in it, but much, much more. I only posted about a third of the things I was writing, and I saved most of the best of myself for the book (because, of course, I knew from Day One I would write a book. I'm just brilliant that way.) If you like my blog, you will love my book.

I promise.

Well, not in a money-back-guarantee kind of way, but I know you. You're smart. You'll know great writing when you read it.

Tell all your friends.
Have your friends tell all their friends.
'Cause, you know, I really need to sell a bunch of copies.
And you'll buy one, I know.

You like me, you really like me...
Right?

http://www.psychokittyspeaksout.com


It's not begging. It's pimping...

No comments: