February 06, 2006

Ok, I never thought I'd see the day...

I had a whole can of Stinky Goodness in front of me, and I couldn't finish it. Twice!

I'm not sick or anything, I just ate and ate and ate and then I wasn't hungry anymore, so I did the unthinkable. I walked way from perfectly good Stinky Goodness. At breakfast there was just a little bit left so Buddah scarfed it down, but at dinner I left half of it, and the Woman thought that was too much for him with what he already had.

We still get a snack later. Not a whole can, so maybe I'll eat it all. Or maybe not. With just getting Stinky Goodness, I don't feel hungry all the time.

The Woman mentioned something about brushing my teeth. Eh, I don't think so. And if she thinks she can get Buddah to hold still for it...I'll have to convince someone to take pictures of the bloody aftermath.

But man. =burp= It's nice to not be hungry!

No comments: