February 11, 2006

Even Buddah is feeling the cut back in food. After we ate he looked up at the Woman and asked for more and she said "Sorry kiddo, but that's it."

Buddah was all surprised and squeaked, "But I'm a baby! I need more food!"

And she was so unimpressed that she said, "Sweetykins, you gained a whole pound last week. You weigh 12 pounds now. You're not tall enough to weigh more than that. Next month you'll be a whole year old and you'll be an adult cat."

Buddah slinked off muttering, "But I'm still a baby now and I'm hungry!"

I'm not gonna tell him I heard her tell the man that they'll weigh us both a lot and if he loses even a tiny bt they'll have to give him more food. I think for now I'll let him worry about it. If I have to suffer, everyone should have to suffer.

And believe me, I'm making them ALL pay for my rumbling tummy.

Oh, and I got tagged by William.
1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.

She locked me in the freaking closet!

Figures, that would be it.

I'm not tagging anyone, though, 'cause I think just about all the kitties have been already!

No comments: