November 09, 2011

Man, some people are sucky. If you tried to come to my blog this morning, you probably got a "This blog does not exist" message...because Google suspended my account. I couldn't get into the blog or my email or Google Reader, and it was all because someone from Poland used my email to mass spam the world.

Luckily, it was easy to fix because they could tell it was hacked and not that I was a spam blog, but still... my email is cluttered with bounced spam attempts and I have to pick through and weed out the crap from the real mail. So if you emailed me lately, I haven't gotten it and might not, because that box is freaking full.

I would have gotten the email sorted out earlier, but the people had to go to some stabby guy who looks deep into their eyes and says, "Holy frak, you're old. You need special glasses!" and then he does stabby stuff and makes their eyes all wonky, so the Woman couldn't see to help me.

Oh, and I don't think I'm gonna get enough access to the computer to do NaNoWriMo. The Woman had an idea for something else, and since I didn't have an idea and couldn't really figure out how to stretch anyone else's to book length, I have to wait. But her book might be good, so it's not a total loss.

12 comments:

Ivan from WMD said...

Yeah, I was going to do that November thing, too, but look--it's already the 9th.

Sorry about the hack job. That is pretty obnoxious.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Yeah the Woman finally finished the book she was writing in Oct. so she feels like she deserves a rest. I'm glad you're back.

The Furry Bambinos said...

Phew! What a relief to find your blog again! We were going through serious Psychokitty withdrawal.

Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, Caramel, Sunny, Sky, & Fosters Panda and Domino

Sparkle said...

That's too bad you got hacked, Max! My human has over a dozen email addresses and she has had this happen a couple of times, and it is NO fun having to go through all the bounced spam! I'm glad it at least got sorted out.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Sounds like a sucky couple of days! We hopes it gets better, dood.

Mr Puddy said...

Hey Max, Thanks a lots for this post. I went to check my email , I means my main account ( Mom ) which I don't use it often, I got one email ! Look like a phisher to me, but I'm not quite sure. I sent the detail to your FB message, could you give me your opinion, please !
Now I'm so freak out they will close down my google account !

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Oh dood, bad things to the blog, but glad ya got that fixed.

But stabs in the Beins eyes? We are sure that is not fun...

Teddy Westlife said...

Hackers are No Good!

Random Felines said...

Mom had one account get hacked once and ended up sending bad emails to our grandpa....oops! Our uncle said the best way to avoid it was to delete the address book...so now mom just has a bazillion saved emails so she doesn't lose addresses. MOL Glad you are back up and running and hope the beans can see again soon!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

we are glad you were able to recover it! That would have really sucked if we could nor f=visit you!

Daisy said...

My Mommeh is so old she has to have TWO different pairs of glasses.

Unknown said...

We is happy that Google figured out that yous was really yous and not some weird spammer!
Kisses
Nellie