April 22, 2005

Wow. The Woman really did not want to get up early to open a can of Stinky Goodness for me. Not at all.

I asked nicely, crawling onto her chest, placing my paw upon her throat, gently, with only enough force to make her gag a little, and asked her to please get up because I was starving.

Holy crap.

She sat up, I tumbled to the bed, and in an other-wordly, deep, booming voice she told me to leave her the %#@* alone unless I wanted to eat my own bee-hind for breakfast.

I think her eyes glowed red, and I wouldn't be surprised if her head spun around two or three times. I don't know that it didn't; I scrambled off the bed and hid in the bathroom for a few minutes.

I was hungry, not stupid.

And I was considerate. I let her sleep for another whole 15 minutes before I asked for food again. But I bet she didn't appreciate that, not one bit.

No comments: