May 24, 2013

Okay, this one feels like me...

It's dark. Like my soul.

And the eyes are back. They had to be squished to fit the template, but once again I'm giving you the evil eye.

If you scroll down you'll see that pictures don't quite fit, but when I upload new ones they will. If you have a burning desire to see the entirety of a picture already here that only half which of is showing, just click on it. It'll biggify for you.

And now I have to go to bed...I need rest, because I have to make sure the Woman gets out of bed before noon tomorrow. She's going into SF with DKM, and I think she's going to buy me things, so I want to make sure she's awake bright and early.

I am so helpful.

7 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I like it and am glad the eyes are back!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We love it that the eyes are back!

Katnip Lounge said...

Our day is now complete...

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hate it when you can't see me...

The Island Cats said...

Oh yeah...this one is good.

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

I too like the eyes

Shaggy and Scout said...

Classic Psychokitty eyes!
Love them!