May 22, 2013

Apparently saying "sorry" isn't enough...

Ok, so a few days ago I peed in a box in the living room, because the litter box was not in pristine enough condition to suit my needs.

In that box were three of Buddah's toys. One happened to be his favorite toy.

So...the Woman said I had to replace it. With my own money! Now, I told Buddah I was sorry. I didn't pee on his toys on purpose; they were just there, and I really needed to use that box. He understood, and it didn't seem to bother him. But no, I have to buy him a new toy.

Ok, so I got online and found where Santa bought it from.

And they're out of stock.

So now I have to check like every day, because if I don't buy him a new toy I will never hear the end of it.

In other news, while I like this new template, it doesn't feel like me. It needs a little sump'in-sump'in...as soon as I figure out what that is, it may change again.

17 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Man that is so rude. I mean, Max, you are so better than that!

Sparkle said...

Well yeah, Max, I would be a little upset if I were Buddah!

Karen Jo said...

The Woman has a point, Max. You really need to pee in the litter box, even if it isn't up to your standards.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Well, we say: Pee Happens. If he's gonna make a federal case of it, just get him a new toy. Sheesh!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Good luck finding the toy! We do not want you to be in trouble forever!

Mighty Kitty said...

Max- remember that big box of presents? That company probably has just what you are looking for!!! It isn't a big deal to get it sent to the house either.Dood. I would go fora uneasy one there. We still love ya big hy!!! A lot!!! I believe Buddah needs a kind lesson on caring for his toys.yes??!!!!!!!

Mighty Kitty said...

Max- remember that big box of presents? That company probably has just what you are looking for!!! It isn't a big deal to get it sent to the house either.Dood. I would go fora uneasy one there. We still love ya big hy!!! A lot!!! I believe Buddah needs a kind lesson on caring for his toys.yes??!!!!!!!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

A sad lesson about watching what ya pee ON. Sometimes ya pay fer it.

But think of it THIS way, When the replacement toys arrive, steal them!

Darling Millie said...

Yeah, I liked the template with your face across the top best.

Bummer about Buddah's toy.

Frostin said...

Bob says he misses the layout you had when we started following your blog. It had a black background and a close up of your eyes across the to with the title. He says to stay with the psycho concept you should try black and red, and go back to the menacing close up of your eyes.

The Meezers or Billy said...

we totally agree that if the box was not up to standards you should use another box. at least it was a box and not the rug.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Do you think Buddah will like the replacement toy? Sometimes things are favorites because they are THAT ONE and a similar one will not do.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Next time pee in something of The Woman's. After all it was her fault the litter box wasn't up to scratch.

The Island Cats said...

The Woman should be happy you used a box, Max, and not her pillow.

Shaggy and Scout said...

This is payback a long time comin'. Remember your favorite candy-bar shaped toy? 'Nuff said.

Max said...

I miss that candy bar. =sob=

Shaggy and Scout said...

Dood, sorry to resurrect that ghost.