April 01, 2012

Doods, I think the impossible has happened. Buddah and I, I think we've become best friends. Over the last week or so we've spent a lot of time together, lounging on the big bed with the heated mattress thingy turned on because it's been cold and rainy, we've played THoE a lot, and in the middle of the night we've been taking turns picking on the Woman while she tries to sleep.

It's been great fun, so today I decided to give him something, a token of my earnestness. Doods, I gave him my bed.


You can see how much he clearly enjoys it, and since we're best friends now, I kind of had to give it to him. e really should have become friends years ago. Who knew he could be such a fun guy?

In fact, tonight when we get crunchy treats--and we will because we'll start hollering and won't shut up until we get some--I am going to save the biggest one for him.

Because I like him.

My best friend ever.

21 comments:

Karen said...

lol @ april Fools. Too bad it is not true

MargB said...

Yeah...we suspect it's April Fools too! But almost got us Max!

Dip n Dot

Gemini and Ichiro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gemini and Ichiro said...

Darn it I wanted to add to my comment--that soon enough meant April 2! Anyway, sometimes I like Ichiro too but then he gets annoying again. You'll find this out soon enough--like April 2. I bet he can't keep it up for more than one day (nor can you or should you) But it's a great way to play mind games with your human...

The Island Cats said...

Haha! You almost had us going, Max! April Fools!!

Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

aw geez - we were believing it too.
your pals, Morgan & Msisie

Daisy said...

April Fools!!!

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Bet Buddah wishes that were true. Give him a break once in a while at least.
Good April Fools, though.

Manny and Vinny said...

After that joke post, maybe you should give Buddah the biggest crunchy treat tonight.

My brother and I are best friends, try it you might like it.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

HaHaMeow! We totally fell fur it!

Gigi said...

You know, Max, I might have fallen for this if you were not towering so threateningly over Buddah in that bed. NO WAY are you "giving" that bed to him. What you are probably waiting to GIVE him is a smacky paw upside the head.

And yes! As a matter of fact, I *did* see the Younger Human from my perch today, but Spitty won't tell about what he was doing, heh heh.

Sparkle said...

I did not believe that for a second!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

you know what? I thought it was true until I saw Karen's comment! lol

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble) said...

We fell for it to, and was hoping that meant maybe my two would soon become friends - then I realized the date....

The Florida Furkids said...

You got us too!!


The Florida Furkids

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Since Mom did not let us read this till today, we were all believing it. Then she said April Fools!

Ivan from WMD said...

Aw, I wanted it to be true. :-(

Just Ducky said...

April Fool yourself Max.

Millie said...

You go Max! Hahaha! Pretty funny! Thanks for the laugh! April Fool!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We KNEW this day would come.

The Meezers or Billy said...

how could you get through that without laffing?